How your phone is tracked automatically without GPS

In this video I explain in plain English how all cell phones are accurately tracked without the use of GPS. This is part of what they call meta-data and it's happening to every one of our phones. Think of an overhead map of your area, every phone is mapped out on it; yours, your friends and family... Every phone. Part 2 here: blocking bags, pockets and pouches won't protect you; they aren't effective enough and I explain how to test them in this video: am new to the whole video production thing, but I'm working on it, so I say 8:30 seconds at the end, when it's really 7:21 seconds. I'll get better at this over time; I'm a researcher, not Oliver Stone.

I'm willing to do for you, what no one else is willing to do, so if there is something you want me to explain, tell me in the comments section and I will do a video on it. Please be aware that there is A LOT of BS out there and I am doing this to put an end to all the internet know it all's out there who don't know what they are talking about.

Share this with your friends and family, share this with the people you turn to for news, share this with everyone you know and please hit that subscribe button. Your interest in these topics will keep me making videos; when you stop caring, I'll stop making them.

Why turning your phone off, airplane mode and apps do nothing to protect you: about soft cases, pockets and pouches: and your technology: way to store your passwords: cell phone can be infected and can infect your computers when you charge it: my channel on YouTube for more information:

Comments