Spy On a Cell Phone Without Having Access to The Phone

Forward is a cell phone spy and tracking application that allows you to monitor phone without actually having that phone in your possession. Auto Forward will gather text messages, calls, GPS location and all other available information from the phone that you are monitoring. Simply download the application, enter your license key and the telephone number of the phone you want to monitor. Auto Forward will remotely access information from that phone and display it on your own cell phone, tablet or computer. All information will be displayed exactly as it appeared on the target phone. Even if that information has been deleted from the target phone.

Comments

  1. Hey guys I was introduced to hacktioning@gmail.com because i really wanted to know what my husband has been up to lately as I seem not to be getting his attention. cyber surgeon was able to hack into my husband Facebook, Snapchat, WhatsApp, Instagram and above all gave me full access to his mobile phone and emails without touching the phone. I couldn't help but to introduce him to those who have their spouse cheating on them and want to spy on them. hacktioning@gmail.com he will help you out with any hacking related issues, tell him tracy Moore referred you..thank me later

    ReplyDelete

Post a Comment