SPYING on GAME MASTER with TRACKER GPS DEVICE (FINALLY MET HIM) Hello Neighbor CAUGHT in REAL LIFE

I WENT SPYING ON THE GAME MASTER! I put a Tracking Device in his Backpack and found out where he went, and who HE IS!! I followed him everywhere until it hidden GPS device led me right to HIS HOUSE! I discovered secret clues while spying on him that led me to uncover the truth about who's been playing the game on me! I still don't know how to solve the puzzle riddle he left me with a secret coordinates to a location to meet at, but Before this the Game Master led me to find Clues at Toys R Us While He Spy on me and has Granny make me find secret Items to Decode a Hidden Message from the Mystery Riddle. We did a Lie Detector Test on DerekDeso in real life to find out if he's the secret Game Master in 2018 ! There's a lot of hidden secrets after many clues the Game master has left me. We had to solve his secret word puzzle mystery and also decode is surprise eggs message! He left us evidence to decode a hidden riddle but I need your help! Granny from the Game calls me to play a game, and After Being Called by The Game Master disguised as Hello Neighbor, I searched for hidden clues to find a Secret Spy Key maybe leading to a Treasure Chest? He must be tracking my with Spy Gadgets because After exploring I followed a Message we met at the School Park and It was My friend Derek! I thought I escaped him but Derek isn't the Game Master! After that he sent me on a mission to find Clues and hidden treasure Underwater at my friends Pool Underwater! He left me secrets and word puzzles to solve, and I have to figure out where to go next! He left me an abandoned treasure chest, with surprise eggs that have something inside I have to open! He also left a word puzzle to solve but derek erased it! I now have to put together his secret picture message left inside the surprise eggs to solve his game! He left me hidden items when we did a scavenger mystery box hunt inside my house and I found all the secret items but i couldn't solve what he wanted! So after meeting him in the woods he trapped us and we had to solve his riddle to be able to find the hidden keys and get into our car and go home! Now I will grab a backpack and spy gadgets and we have to find out with the mystery is so we can meet him at a secret location and return the gloves he left at the pool!

Game Master Vid #1 : Master Vid #2 : Master Vid #3 : Master Vid #4 : Content is PG. This video is for entertainment purposes ONLY. Do not attempt to do, or copy anything in this video. Anything you do on your own is your responsibility and should in no way be associated with this video.

Comments