Dog GPS Tracker, No Monthly Fee, Real-Time Tracking Collar Device, APP Control for Pets (Dog On...

PRODUCT - Dog GPS Tracker, No Monthly Fee, Real-Time Tracking Collar Device, APP Control for Pets (Dog Only) Activity Monitor with Gift

Dog GPS Tracker, No Monthly Fee, Real-Time Tracking Collar Device, APP Control for Pets (Dog Only) Activity Monitor with GiftI got this for my cat..after looking around this is the best one and Im satisfied.

Loved that It let me record my voice.

" I highly recommend the tracker, it has worked great for me this far and I appreciate Petfons customer service!! Thank you"

I have peace of mind letting my dog wander our non-fenced yard with this tracker. I am also happy to have it when traveling or camping.

The main feature that drew me to this option was no monthly fees, accuracy of location and step counts. Set up is quick and easy to follow.

I’m...

As an Amazon Associate I earn from qualifying purchases. Thank you for your support.

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments