Best sports tracking app for Samsung smartwatches! Gear Tracker for Galaxy Watch and Gear S review.

The limited functionality of many GPS tracking apps for the Samsung smart watches on the Galaxy Store can cause a lot of annoyance and frustration. For me, there is only one app which does activity tracking almost 100% right: GEAR TRACKER!

In this video I hope to show you why Gear Tracker is such a great option for tracking all your runs, bikes, swims, etc. using your Samsung Galaxy Watch or Samsung Gear S3 smartwatch by giving an overview of its most important and impressive features.

On my channel I primarily focus on making videos surrounding my two biggest passions: Running and technology. If you're interested in any of these topics, please stick around by subscribing to my channel: you enjoyed this video, please leave a like. If you have any feedback or questions, feel free to leave a comment below this video.

Follow me on my other Music ♪

"Float" by shroomy daze with shroomy daze's permission.

(Some of the) Icons were made by Freepik on

Sound effects:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments