Streetwize GPS Tracker in a camper van installing & testing #vanlife

Streetwize GPS Tracker in a camper van installing and testing

Live Tracking available with the TKStar GPS App

The Streetwize GPS Tracker is subscription-free very simple to set up click this link to learn more

eBay 4G/3G/2G SIM card - pre-loaded with £10 aim is to give you campervan conversion ideas on how to convert a van into a camper and to help inspire you to build your own tiny home on wheels.

please consider subscribing to my channel I really do appreciate your support thank you.

To really help support my channel why no join my member's community and get to see my videos first and without adverts, Don't forget to turn on notifications by clicking the Bell thank you 👍🤓👍 SWTRACK1 Car GPS Tracker [7.6 x 3.8 x 2.3 cm] Personal Car, Commercial Fleet Location Tracker with USB Cable - Geo Fencing Vehicle Security

eBay Amazon Store

Where you will find everything that I have used in my van builds. Plus more great van life essentials. 4G/3G/2G SIM card - pre-loaded with £10 Channel a link to my woodstove a link to the scan tool I use Portable Power Generator #melsvanworld #overlanding

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments