The BEST £40 I Spent On My Honda Civic TYPE R EP3: Installing A K&N Typhoon Induction Kit!

Hello & Welcome To Allsortz. In this video I install my first modification to my Civic Type R which is the K&N Typhoon induction kit. I purchased this for £40 & i have to say it's the BEST £40 i've spent on the car. The responce is better & is sounds much better when VTEC engages! Check out the FULL VIDEO to see how i installed it & also when i took it for a drive to see what it sound's like. If you want to see other video's with this car then COMMENT BELOW. As always make sure YOU SUBSCRIBE for more video's as i have different mod's planned for this car.

Thanks For Watching.

Follow Me On:

Snapchat/Twitter: Allsortzz

Instagram: Allsortzzz

TikTok: Allsortz511

#civictyper #typhoon #inductionkit

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments