This Games Console Has 24 CONSOLES BUILT IN & Over 500 Games: Playstation, PSP, Megadrive, Nintendo.

Hello & Welcome To Allsortz. In this video I unbox & review this NEW games console which has 24 different consoles built in & all loaded with the games from that console. This is the first time i've seen a small console ike this packed with all the games you used to play back in the day's. Check out the FULL VIDEO as i show you which game's are in each console & also play some classic game's for you as well. Let me know which is your favourite console or favourite classic game. I will be going live on my youtube channel to show you each console games so further detail's will be my social media. If you want to see other video's then COMMENT BELOW.

As always make sure YOU SUBSCRIBE for more video's.

Thanks For Watching.

Follow Me On:

Snapchat/Twitter: Allsortzz

Instagram: Allsortzzz

TikTok: Allsortz511

#games #console #gaming

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments