99% iDentical COPY Airpods 3: You CANT Tell the Difference! The BEST FAKE Airpods 3 I've Used!

Hello & Welcome To Allsortz. In this video I unbox & review proberly the BEST FAKE airpods 3 or any other FAKE airpods i have reviewed previously.

Just look how identical they are. If someone gave me these i would pass them off as original. Check out the FULL VIDEO to see how good these fake's are. I will have a video up of how to can spot a fake from a real pair of airpods 3. Check out my other video's.

PLEASE NOTE: I WILL NOT PUT THE LINK TO PURCHASE FOR THIS! THIS VIDEO IS TO SHOW YOU HOW GOOD THE FAKE's ARE IF YOU EVER WANT TO BUY AN ORIGINAL. I DO TALK A LITTLE ABOUT WHAT TO LOOK OUT FOR SO CHECK THE FULL VIDEO!!

If you want to see any other video's then COMMENT BELOW. As always make sure YOU SUBSCRIBE for more video's.

Thanks For Watching.

Follow Me On:

Snapchat/Twitter: Allsortzz

Instagram: Allsortzzz

TikTok: Allsortz511

#airpods3 #bestfake #earphones

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments