Apple’s Self-Service Repair Kit: How I Fixed My Own iPhone Screen

Apple now offers the opportunity to make your own iPhone repairs, providing access to repair manuals, certified parts and tool kit rentals. I decided to give it a go by replacing the broken screen on my iPhone SE.

Products and services mentioned in this video:

iPhone SE: Self Service Repair Store: May get a commission from these offers

Watch: iPhone SE (2022) Drop Test: iPhone 12 drop and scratch test: iPhone 12 Mini drop test: Apple Launches Do-It-Yourself Repairs For iPhone 13, iPhone 12 and iPhone Apple Now Lets You Repair Your iPhone 13, iPhone 12 and iPhone SE. But It's Not How I Broke My iPhone SE

1:06 Ordering iPhone Parts and Tools

4:36 Unpacking the Apple Repair Kit Boxes

5:52 Removing the Broken iPhone Screen

11:14 Installing the New iPhone Display

15:06 iPhone SE System Configuration

Subscribe to CNET: miss a deal again! See CNET’s browser extension 👉 us on Facebook: us on Twitter: us on Instagram: us on TikTok:

Recommended Reading >> bit.ly/32kRpzw

Comments